Donnerstag, 29. September 2016

Lied(er) des Tages - Visions of Berlin.


 ...t,
Berlin,
du bist so hässlich.





I wake up to my boring days
Never was a child, I was born this way
Always there but always out of place
Feels so alien

I don't know what I know
But I know where it's at
Just because I lost it doesn't mean I want it back

You don't get it
Cuz it the world I'm living in
You don't get it
I'm just a creep in a t-shirt, jeans, I don't fuckin care!







 I said all your light can't save me
All your light all your light can't save me
I won't wait though my time may come
I can't wait, I can't wait
My time may come

(my body won't work for nobody but me, son)
No one said there'd be times like these
(my body won't work for nobody but me, son)
No one said there'd be times like these...








All I
Wanna do is
Live in ectascy
I know what's best for me
I can't help it
It's this hopeless itch
I just wanna feel (wanna feel)
Purple, yellow, red, and blue








"Ich wiederhole: Dies ist keine Übung! 
Das ist die Apokalypse! Bitte bleiben sie ruhig und verlassen sie das Gebäude!"

aus: Dogma




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey, ich freu mich, wenn du mir was nettes schreibst!